Every Spry bike that rolls out our doors in American Fork, UT has been painted, built and checked by hand. We pride ourselves in optimizing cost, quality, and weight for each individual customer.
To begin the process of buying a Spry Cycles bike, start by:
- Decide what you want out of your next bike. What type of riding do you do? Where and when do you do it? Are you a racer? Since we are able to customize every aspect of each Spry, having a goal in mind helps both us and you.
- Find the frame that best matches your needs and uses on the website.
- Contact us – Since we are still a small business we occasionally get swamped with bike builds and other small business items our replies can sometimes get a bit delayed. We’re are far from ignoring you, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Call – (801) 252-5107
- Email us – email@example.com
- Come see us – We are located at 50 N Center St American Fork, UT 84003. At the shop, we can take you through all the possible build kits, paint colors and price/weight ratios.
– Feel free to reach out if you have any questions